Astronaut Smartphone Stand

Astronaut Smartphone Stand

I care a great deal about the happiness of my iPhone. He introduced me to Angry Birds after all, so I've got a lot to thank him for. As such, I wanted to give him somewhere awesome to hang out when I wasn't using him i.e. whilst asleep and incapable of playing Angry Birds


As such, I opted for the utterly brilliant Astronaut iPhone Stand which will make my phone feel like a bit of a big-shot because, as we all know, astronauts are better people than you an I. Except, perhaps, that female astronaut who went rogue and try to kidnap a bunch of people or something. 

It would be one small step for my iPhone but one giant leap for my, errrrrrm, sense of self-satisfaction if I were to own this Astronaut iPhone Stand so, NASA, make it so. 

Popular Posts